God’s Hero – The Chosen One (Book 1)
Very short Post for those who want to know the status of God’s Hero.
- I am on CHAPTER 32 – The Fallen Angel (Last Chapter)
- I ‘may’ add 10 more chapters when editing book.
- Book Word Count: 65,985 (Goal 70,000)
- Editing may take a long while. I messed up on a few things.
Please Note: I will start publishing Book 1 of the series, once I finish Book 8. This book is very personal to me and want it done right. There will be 10 books in total.
i Joined NaNoWriMo.org November 1st 2014
- I will post my book ‘Update Count’ under ‘Tyler’s Blog’, ‘@Book’ and ‘NaNoWriMo’.
- Username: Herosoffaith
- Book Title: Secrets of Her. (Mystery Type Theme)
- Books in Progress: 4 (Added one extra book to take on the challenge of writing a book in a month.)
Looking to buy the newest game?
Uplay always keeps up to date with the latest games. Doesn’t matter what system you have, they basically cover it all. What are you waiting for your friends are waiting online for you. If your a gamer then you already know of this game, buy it today. Make new friends and become a gamer today.
|Buy Watch Dogs||
What is DesignCrowd?
DesignCrown creates logos and images for people that need a Logo or a Design of some kind.
So why Use DesignCrown?
- DesignCrown offers a 100% money back guarantee on design contest project budgets. This means if you don’t get any designs you like, you can request a refund to get your designer budget back. Start today and get designing risk free!
Expect 25 to 100+ Designs
- Post a design contest and get 25 to 100+ custom designs from designers around the world. Ask designers to compete on creativity and quality rather than cost. Designers cannot see each others work (to prevent copying and group think).
DesignCrowd has over 421,484 designers!
- Access 421,484 graphic designers from Singapore to Sydney, London to Los Angeles with a click of your mouse. Post a design contest to effectively harness multiple designers from around the world in a risk free environment.
This Post is Directed for Authors getting ready to Publish.
If you are an Author. You have typed many hours and now your book is done. Well, not quite, you may need a Book Cover or some illustrations first. Have a good talk with your editor / publisher first before doing this next step. If you need any Illustrations of any kind, this post is for you. Who knows you may be close to be done or just inquiring about this post. If your not good with art or needing assistance with a Book Cover Layout. You will need a Book Cover sooner or later. In a recent writing workshop I took for writing. They told me about this website. If you want your Book Cover to look Professional and look Appealing to yourself and the customer.
People at 99 Designs have hundreds of Illustrators / Professional Designers. They don’t get paid until you like their design. All packages come with a 100% money-back guarantee and full copyright ownership of the final design. The more detailed your description is, the more detailed the image will be. With that said sometimes less is more but that is up to the author. Everything thing is copyrighted to the buyer. If you really like their work you can even hire them for your next 3 books lets say for an example. Staying in touch with the Illustrator that you picked will build friendship and loyalty both ways. They may be willing to work under your terms. You do not have to worry about royalties because you paid for the image. If you want to make t-shirts or products other than what was ordered please refer to the conditions or talk to the Illustrators limitations.Who knows there may be nothing but giving them recognition. To an artist or graphic designer word of mouth means the world to them. It feeds their families and more you give out their name more they will help you out in the end. So it pays to advertise for your Illustrator any way possible.
Cover your ass and understand what your are getting yourself into, when hiring someone. I do not know much about hiring the Illustrator for using your paid design for other purposes. I can draw very well and do my own Book Designs. I will be using 99 Designs for some of my books just because I cannot draw certain things and will ask the same questions for the Book Series. At 99 Designs, they do more then just Book Cover Designs. Don’t let the Pricing fool you. Depending on how detailed your information is better the design will be.
Take a look at the information below and click the banner or Click Me link to support me! Thanks Tyler
What does 99 Designs Offer for Authors
Pricing (Want to know more Information) Click Me!
All packages come with a 100% money-back guarantee and full copyright ownership of the final design.