After a long month of typing and editing. I finally fixed some of my personal issues on my site because I had a difficult time going around the issues. Although the script will not affect the viability to the customer, I realized I messed up but when I tackled it; it was a headache to deal with.
I did change the website for the customer though however.
Updates in total:
- Working on my Blog.
- Uploaded some of Tyler’s Photography.
- Fixed a scripting issue. (Fixing it, just on my end)
- Added a black border to draw your eyes to the center.
- Changed a few things around to fit the new border.
- Alphabetized ‘Places I’ve been’ and adjusted the layout.
- Fixed ‘Phil’s Contact’ page information more viable.
- Updated Tyler’s ‘Gallery Page’ for the winter season.
- Working on my book ‘Secrets of Her’.
- Finishing my book ‘God’s Hero: The Chosen One’.
- Will publish it at Book 8. (Very personal to me)
Website is coming along quite nicely now. Please don’t forget to give feedback, it helps improve the website for the future.